| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Timehri in February is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 102.2mm (4in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Timehri February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Timehri, Guyana
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Timehri:
- Fort De France, Martinique - 953.5 kms (592.5 miles) NNW
- Le Lamentin, France (Caribbean Islands - 948.8 kms (589.6 miles) NNW
- Charnocks, Barbados - 742.6 kms (461.4 miles) N
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 570.7 kms (354.6 miles) NW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 637.2 kms (396 miles) NW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 814 kms (505.8 miles) WNW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 652.2 kms (405.3 miles) NW
- Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela - 612.6 kms (380.7 miles) WNW
- Tumeremo, Venezuela - 364.3 kms (226.4 miles) WNW
- Santa Elena, Venezuela - 381.2 kms (236.9 miles) WSW
- Barcelos, Brazil - 980.1 kms (609.1 miles) SSW